Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Newest Trackkszsdifjsaosdfi.... Yeah.




So, little run down of the tracks I've been putting in my DJ sets lately (successfully or unsuccessfully). The Dead Kids track is pretty rad, good if your going for a rager kinda set. Perfect opener. If you're doing the Hithouse track, I suggest slowing down the previous track or some kind of fade out, let the first little speech play, then slam in with a BMORE break, IF YOU CAN! It's gunna have to be at the little trumpetty break towards the middle of the song. SebastiAn's Baba O' Riley mix! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THE FOREVER NOW!! AND I FINALLY GOT ITT!!! NAHAHAHAHAH! Play it to people how don't know what dance music is, I'll make them feel safer on the dancefloor. Great Closer too! Finally, this little Jean Nipon track is a trip, I suggest some french house to prelude this (Preferably a Louis La Roche track.) OKAY! NOW GET BUSY!!!











Dead Kids - America (RAC Remix)








Hithouse - Jack To The Sound Of The Underground








The Who - Baba O' Riley (SebastiAn Remix)








Jean Nipon - Lost IN Music

No comments: